Sunday, January 14, 2018

Well Shut My Mouth WIDE Open

Well...someone just told me (surreptitiously) that "if someone keeps not understanding, dump them. If you can’t, talk to them a lot less. Or not at all. Simple."

Huh. Well, maybe they didn't tell ME, but they wrote it as a post; I read it and it burned a whole in me.

Could I have said or am I saying things so grossly misunderstood that I'm indicating a complete misunderstanding of what I've heard (read)?  I TRY to listen.  I try to listen very carefully.   But I guess I've caught myself planning my next thought as someone is explaining theirs.  That's not really listening I guess, is it?

Or...maybe I got it wrong.  Wait..what were you saying, again?

No comments:

Bend in the River

Bend in the River
Metolius River very near its Source - Fall 2005